2021-2022 School Year
Application fee (Non-refundable)
This is only applicable to new students.
Registration fee for new student (Non-refundable)
The payment should be made within 1 week upon receipt of the Acceptance Letter.
Entrance fee (Non-refundable)
Tuitions & Other fees
|Junior - Kindergarten||$5,224.00||+||12,992,000 KRW|
|Pre - Kindergarten||$5,877.00||+||14,616,000 KRW|
|Elementary School (Grades K-5)||$6,530.00||+||16,240,000 KRW|
|Lower Secondary School (Grades 6-8)||$7,740.00||+||17,917,000 KRW|
|Upper Secondary School (Grades 9-12)||$8,380.00||+||22,046,000 KRW|
|Lunch (Elementary School | Grades JK-5)||1,052,000 KRW|
|Lunch (Secondary School | Grades 6-12)||1,169,000 KRW|
Senior (Grade 12 Only)
School bank account
- Payment in KRW | 원화 납부 (KRW): account #385-890008-21404 | Hana Bank, Suwon Yeongtong, Korea | KEB 하나은행
- PAyment in USD | 미화 납부 (USD): account #385-890008-97838 | Hana Bank, Suwon Yeongtong, Korea | KEB 하나은행
Early fee payment & Returning student fee policies
- Tuition fees can either be paid in full or in installments. There is a 2% discount for lump-sum payment.
납부 방식은 일시납과 분할 납부가 가능하며, 일시납을 선택하실 경우 2%가 할인됩니다.
- All 1st Semester tuition and fees for returning students must be paid by May 12, 2021 to secure a seat, confirm registration, and schedule classes.
All 2nd Semester tuition and fees must be paid by November 17, 2021 to secure a seat, confirm registration, and schedule classes.
- Students admitted to GSIS before or during summer vacation prior to the beginning of the new school year are required to pay tuition and fees within the first week of acceptance.
A student admitted to GSIS after the new school year has begun is required to pay tuition and fees prior to the first day of attending class.
- Late fees will apply for the payments made after the established due dates.
Late fees will be calculated according to the following guidelines:
- 1-30 business days late: 6% fee
- 31-60 business days late: 8% fee
- 60+ business days late: 10% fee
- Returning students are exempt from payment of the entrance fee.
All other fees are applicable to returning students as well as new students.
재입학의 경우에는 Entrance Fee를 내지 않습니다.
자세한 재입학 및 중간 학기 입학생에 대한 수업료, 통학 차량 비용 청구 등 규정에 대한 사항은 입학처로 문의 주시기 바랍니다.
|1st Semester||2nd Semester||Discount|
|August||January||0% of Semester Tuition|
|September||February||20% of Semester Tuition|
|October||March||40% of Semester Tuition|
|November||April||60% of Semester Tuition|
|December||May||80% of Semester Tuition|
|Early Withdrawal Processing Fees||Annual||(Semester)|
|Elementary (Grades JK-5)||KRW||1,000,000||(500,000)|
|Lower Secondary (Grades 6-8)||KRW||2,000,000||(1,000,000)|
|Upper Secondary (Grades 9-12)||KRW||3,000,000||(1,500,000)|
- For students withdrawing before the scheduled end of the semester, GSIS will refund an appropriate portion of tuition and fees paid.
After deducting non-refundable fees from the tuition and fees paid, a refund will be made by a monthly basis.
Transportation and lunch fee refunds are prorated on the basis of the number of days left in the semester or year.
There is no refund for any other fees.
- In rare circumstances such as large number of withdrawals, and school closures that cannot be reasonably anticipated or controlled,
we reserve the right to deny refunds.
- Refunds are mailed or given to parent(s) only after all withdrawal documentation is presented, signed and cleared by our school Finance Department.
Requests in writing for refunds, with proper clearance, will be processed and mailed within 30 days.
Any school official documents, such as transcripts, will be held by school until the student’s account is cleared of any balance due.
- Refunds will be made in KRW, unless the entire tuition was paid in USD.