Step 1 of 5: APPLICANT INFORMATION
Note: To complete the GSIS application, attach photocopies of both the applicant’s and parents’ passport identification pages. If parents are Korean passport or dual passport holders, a certificate verifying the entry and exit, confirmation of residence, and three years of school records are required.
Step 2 of 5: ADMISSION QUALIFICATION EVALUATION
PASSPORT INFORMATION (PLEASE CHECK ONE)
Step 3 of 5: FAMILY INFORMATION
Step 4 of 5: EDUCATION / PERSONAL BACKGROUND
1) Please describe the applicant's educational background below.
Birth - four (4) years old
Step 5 of 5: APPLICATION AGREEMENT
In making this application the undersigned certifies his/her understanding that:
1) The mission of Gyeonggi Suwon International School is to provide international students a high-quality internationally-based education within a Christian environment utilizing positive educational experiences and biblical foundations for spiritual growth.
2) Fees and tuition are payable in advance in both U.S Dollars and Korean Won in consultation with the Gyeonggi Suwon International School Finance Office.
3) Each applicant for admission to GSIS shall be considered on his/her own merit.
4) Parents have an obligation to submit the requested documents listed below.
5) Inaccurate, incomplete, or misleading information may be grounds for dismissal.
To be considered for admission, applicants must attach scans/clear photographs of:
[Please submit using English filenames. Korean filenames will not be accepted by the application system]
Mother / Guardian 1 Documents
Father / Guardian 2 Documents
6) The following documents must be sent to GSIS at email@example.com directly from the previous schools. The documents should be in English or officially translated into English.
- Report Card (Previous 3 years)
- Official Transcript (High School Student Only)
- Enrollment Certificate of Current School Teacher Recommendations
Falsification or withholding of any information, including passport, stay permit, birth date, parent information, or school records (academic or behavior) will result in denial of admission, possible dismissal, and/or possible notification to immigration authorities. The school retains the right to require any documents necessary to verify the applicant’s residency, parental or citizenship status.
If there is any concern regarding authenticity or source of the documents presented, it is the applicant’s responsibility to provide such proof as necessary to document student eligibility.
I hereby certify, to the best of my knowledge, the information I have provided in this application is truthful and correct. I also have read the Late Entry Discount and Early Withdrawal Refund Schedule