GSIS seeks experienced, highly qualified, certified educators who are not only highly competent instructors, but who also desire to guide students on the path of learning within a biblical worldview context. Applicants worldwide are encouraged to apply, particularly those possessing the following: a graduate degree in an appropriate field, IB experience, previous cross-cultural experience, and at least two years of teaching experience. An overseas direct hire (ODH) applicant's spouse should also be a certified teacher for whom a job opening is available. All members of the community are expected to work together to create and maintain a healthy, productive work environment within a caring, nurturing community that values and supports the efforts of all employees. GSIS encourages, expects, and promotes the professional growth of personnels. As a Christian school, GSIS seeks to hire committed, practicing Christians. Please review the Portrait of a GSIS Educator available under "Downloads".
POSITIONS FOR THE 2023-2024 SCHOOL YEAR
- DP/MYP Korean Language & Literature/Language B
- MYP Biology (Integrated Science - Chemistry/Physics)
- MYP English Language & Literature
- MYP General Science
- High School Counselor
- Secondary Librarian
- DP TOK (Theory of Knowledge) and Publications
- Elementary Principal
- Elementary Counselor
- Elementary Librarian
- PYP Classroom Teacher - Lower
- PYP Classroom Teacher - Upper
(Last updated February 2, 2023)
To complete your application, we need your:
1. Resume / CV
2. Answers to extended response questions
3. Additional health explanations (if applicable)
4. Other supporting documents (if applicable)
Please make sure everything is in PDF format.
We look forward to receive your application. Good Luck!