This Policy does not cover third parties or their services and we do not take any responsibility for how such third parties may use any information they collect. For information about third-party privacy practices, please consult with them directly.
2. How do we use your personal information?
Information you provide or that is obtained by us will be used by us to enable us to review, develop and improve the services which we offer and provide you for the child’s application or your job application(s) and information queries which you request.
3. Who do we share your information with?
We may give information about you as follows:
- If we have a duty to do so, or if the law allows us to do so;
4. Notification of changes
5. Fraud prevention
During your child's application or job recruitment process you would always meet in person with a GSIS staff for an interview or a meeting before any formal acceptance offer or an employment is made.
If you receive an email that appears to be from our school that instructs you to send replies to an e-mail address other than one ending with “@gsis.sc.kr” or from “@gsiscommunity.kr” please treat it as fraudulent and notify us through the e-mail or telephone provided on our website so we can take appropriate action as quickly as possible.
6. Why do we need your personal information?
When you use services provided on this website you will be asked to provide certain personal information in order to make your child’s application or apply for job(s). We will store this information and hold it on our database or otherwise. We will use this information in the following ways:
- To process your child's admissions application or staff job application(s)
- To register you with our website and administer where you have registered to receive these.
- To answer any queries which you may send to us by e-mail
- To contact you for your child’s admissions application or staff recruitment
- For crime prevention and detection