Physical Education & Athletics
We know that physical and emotional well-being are crucial to effective learning. As we inspire our students to love learning, we also help them to be healthy in mind and body.
Our dedicated coaches, P.E. teachers are committed to making sure our school community healthy and safe. While the general academic setting is important to student growth and success, self-esteem, sportsmanship, and physical competence are best learned not behind a desk, but out on the pitch!
- Physical well-being encompasses a wide range of factors
- Our Sports department initiatives include a variety of range of opportunities for physical fitness
- Here are just a few of the supports students have at GSIS
Physical well-being encompasses a wide range of factors
Our Sports department initiatives include a variety of range of opportunities for physical fitness
Here are just a few of the supports students have at GSIS
Athletics & Secondary School Sports
We are dedicated to educating the whole child and it's a part of our missions and ethos.
As a member of the Korean-American Interscholastic Activities Conference (KAIAC), our students learn outside of classrooms with coaches and advisors through teaching, and motivational strategies, which emphasises Christian character and conduct of teamwork, leadership, and skills.
We regularly communicate with our parents and students about what we do at GSIS Athletics.
Visit for updates at:
• GSIS Media Live-Streaming YouTube
• Knight Athletic games schedule, click here
• GSIS, KAIAC Athletics Protocols, (to be updated)